Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Week 34!


BABY IS THE SIZE OF A PINEAPPLE!!

Holy Canoli! 34 weeks already and we have so much to look forward to. We had our baby shower in Fresno and it was wonderful. I am so grateful for my sweet Aunts that hosted the shower and to all of my family that came. It meant so much to us and I feel like we're a lot more prepared for when our little guy gets here. Now all we need is our house to close and I can start nesting. I've felt a bit overwhelmed that I haven't been able to get anything ready for him yet. I know babies don't need much but it's mostly for my peace of mind. 





Baby has been doing really well. I'm measuring as my doctor calls it "Petite but normal". I'm right on track to where I should be and baby is growing and doing well. His heartbeat always sounds strong. I love hearing that sound. 

I still continue to swell, but it hasn't been very consistent, which I'm grateful for. I have some low pelvic pressure where baby likes to lay. That part hasn't been very fun, but it does mean he is sitting low which makes us one step closer to seeing him. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment