How Far Along? 12 Weeks 1 day!
Total Weight Gain/Loss? Down 3 lbs from pre-pregnancy weight.
Maternity Clothes? I have a pair of AMAZING jeans from Old Navy! They are so comfy!
Stretch Marks? Nope! :)
Sleep? My sleep has been okay. I could definitely get a lot more though! Napping on the weekends has been a MUST!!
Best Moment This Week? Mitch gave me a hug and thanked me for going through the sickness part of pregnancy, after I had thrown up in a parking lot earlier that evening. It was just very sweet, and made me grateful that I had someone so supportive to be here with me to rub my back or to help me make food when I need to eat. He's going to be such a great Daddy!
Have You Told Family and Friends? We told really close family and friends before we went "public" and made it official on Facebook.
Movement? I swear I felt the baby move yesterday. It was just a sweet light flutter. Nothing like gas or anything that I had ever felt. It made me really excited for when I can undeniably feel the baby, and for when Mitch will be able to experience it later on.
Food Cravings? NOTHING! The food tolerance comes and goes. Whatever sounds good to me today, will be something that sounds so horrible and torturous the next. Eating has been such a challenge for me. Especially eating healthy. Right now that seems to trigger my extreme nausea and vomiting.
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick? Again, a lot of the healthy foods that I used to love are hit or miss right now. Please do not mention hummus in front of me. And Onions are my kryptonite! Ugh! I actually had a mini melt down when I came home from school right after Mitch cooked something with onions. It was an instant battle between me and my nausea. It puts me on the verge of hugging the toilet. It's not fun!
Have You Started to Show Yet? Yes! But to most I'm sure, my tummy just looks like a chubby little pooch. I am starting to be able to see the differences each week.
Gender Prediction: Mitch and I have both felt like we are having a girl. Ever since we found out we were pregnant. But we will see here in a few weeks. We are so thrilled and will be happy no matter what we are having.
Happy or Moody Most of the Time? I'm pretty happy most of the time. But can get "moody" when the nausea strikes.

It's so much fun to be able to track the progress of my pregnancy each week. I love the little videos my app provides about the growth of our baby. We are just so thrilled and excited. I gave blood yesterday for or next appointment on Monday (April 14th). Our doctor is going to do a check up on the growth of the baby and go over my blood work with us. Then, the exciting part... We will set the date for our GENDER SCAN!!! I almost feel like a little kid again waiting for Christmas Morning. It's just so dang exciting to find out what our little baby will be! I can be patient, I promise!
We were excited to announce our pregnancy on April Fools Day. Mostly because there are always a few false pregnancy announcements and we wanted ours to be a little fun and make people wonder if it really was real, even though we were completely open about that fact that it was. And as most of you know, I am not a private person. When I am excited about something, I just have to share it! I felt like an over inflated balloon that was ready to pop by the time April Fools came around! I'm just so excited to be a Mommy and for Mitch and I to start our family. I can't think of anyone better to share this journey with!
.jpg&container=blogger&gadget=a&rewriteMime=image%2F*)

No comments:
Post a Comment