Week 14 is here! Welcome second trimester. I have been waiting for you, and can I just say that you are everything I've heard you would be! Easter weekend was full of travel, family and fun as we attended Stephanie (Mitch's sister) and Greg's wedding in San Diego. I was a little worried about how I would feel and was hoping the anti-nausea fairy would pay me a visit, and boy did she deliver. The whole weekend was great! I had little to no nausea, and it has continued to this day. Monday officially marked the beginning of my second trimester. I can't believe I'm already here! It has been great to have an appetite and feel in control of my body again. Food has never tasted so good! :) We also made our gender scan appointment to find out if we are having a little Moss Boy or a little Moss Girl. We will find out on May 29th, but won't tell family until that Saturday on the 31st. We plan to have a family BBQ and gender reveal. I am so excited!
Mitch and I have seen so many blessings over the last few weeks. Aunt Cathy and Uncle Dicky came to visit on Monday. Aunt Cathy took me shopping and ended up buying us a Stroller/Car seat combo! That was so nice of them to be willing to buy something for the baby that would be a huge relief off our shoulders. And Aunt Cathy was so cute and excited while we were at the store. It was nice to spend some time with her and talk to her about her experiences too. Here is what we got:
I was so excited to put it together. I let it sit in the living room just so I can stare at it and envision our little baby inside. Mitch finally put it away last night, and I have to be honest... it made me sad! But only because I am just so dang excited to meet this little miracle that's growing inside of me.
My heart has been so full today! Mitch and I have seen many blessings and had many of our concerns/worries being taken care of by Heavenly Father. We have received blessings from him Through others, and blessings directly from him. My testimony of having worthy goals and desires, and then having faith in Heavenly Father to provide when you don't know how it can be done has strengthened so much. I just know that when we heed the promptings our Heavenly Father gives us; even when we don't think it's the right time, or that you're ready or that things will even work out; He will make sure that all of our needs are met and that we can be successful in following His will. I have felt His love so much stronger in the last few days, that it just gives me a small glimpse of how heaven will be like if I can be with Him someday. And I know that becoming a parent will give me an even deeper understanding of His love for me. What a blessing it is to have His trust in us to raise one of His son's and daughters, and to help bring his spirit children here on this Earth, and help guide them and shape them into what they are sent here to be. I am just so excited to be a mommy! I have always felt like this was my calling in life and that this is what I was sent here to be. I just love this little baby so much already, I am so excited for the day when I can hug and kiss them and see their sweet little face. But until then, I will continue to enjoy my pregnancy and this amazing new chapter in our lives.
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment