Monday, August 11, 2014

Week 26!


How Far Along?
26 Weeks!
 
Total Weight Gain/Loss?
15 lbs
 
Maternity Clothes?
I’m still trying to keep it cheap and use the clothes I have already. My Meternity Jeans from Motherhood Maternity are a lifesaver!!
 
Stretch Marks?
Just a few on my baby feeders :P
 
Sleep?
Sleep has been good. I just wake up through the night to turn to my other side. My shoulders and hips started hurting and throbbing so we got a memory foam mattress to put on top of our bed and that has made a huge difference! So grateful it was on sale at Costco!
 
Best Moment This Week?
I LOVE the fact that Mitch can see and feel the baby moving now. He and I fell asleep one night with his hands on my belly feeling the baby move. He is such a sweet husband and father already!
 
Have You Told Family and Friends?
Yes we have told everyone in our circle of friends and family. It’s so exciting, and I’m showing too much for it to be a secret.
 
Movement?
He usually moves a ton after I eat, and late at night when I lay down for bed. It’s like he’s snuggling in his spot trying to get comfortable.
 
Food Cravings?
I wish I didn’t. It’s been so random though. If I see or hear about something that sounds good, I can’t get my mind off of it until I have it. And usually it’s just okay tasting haha. But I am having a harder time saying no to sweets! I have just been careful in my portions.
 
Anything Make You Queasy or Sick?
I think it stems from my first trimester sickness, but the thought or sight of hummus is disgusting. I’m not sure if that will ever go away! haha
 
Have You Started to Show Yet?
Oh yeah! Although a few weeks ago someone at work whom I don’t know well said I don’t even look pregnant that I just look bloated! So glad I’m not super sensitive!
 
Gender Prediction:
Oh it’s a boy J As of our 20 week ultrasound. But the shot was so clear that I will be so surprised if we end up having a girl.
 
Happy or Moody Most of the Time?
I’m pretty happy! I wouldn’t say that I get moody, but I am a lot more sensitive than normal. I enjoy cuddles from Mitch and sweet things like that.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment