Baby sure is the size of a watermelon, and I can feel it! I always joke about how you have to be really uncomfortable towards the end of pregnancy in order to be okay with how a baby is born. Now having experienced this last bit, there is a lot of truth behind that! Otherwise, I think I'd be content with keeping him in my belly as long as possible. :)
Things are going really well. He is still healthy and doing well. He has a strong heartbeat and has developed well. We had a doctor's appointment this week, and she said that I am a little "open" but baby seems very comfy and content where he is at. So she doesn't anticipate him coming out any time soon. We have another appointment on Wednesday Oct. 15th so we will see how that goes, and if there has been any progress.
Mitch and I have enjoyed our first week in our new house. Mitch has been wonderful at cleaning up the kitchen to get it ready for us to unpack all of our dishes and things. I try to help as much as I can, but we both don't want me touching or using any chemicals, so I have been trying to help with washing our dishes and putting them away. It's amazing how tired you get when pregnant. I didn't have too many dishes to do the other day, but I had to take 2 naps in between washing and putting them away. I've been very tired lately, which is good. I'm trying to take it easy and rest as much as I can to prepare for the big day when baby is born. I can't wait to see his little face and compare our features with his. I am so darn curious as to who he will take after, or if he will be a perfect mix of the two of us. So many exciting things to look forward to! I am so excited and so ready to be a mommy! I know it won't be easy, and it will be exhausting but it will be so worth it!

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment