BABY IS THE SIZE OF A SPAGHETTI SQUASH!
At 11 inches and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums. His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
We have been so excited to register for baby boy! Although it's all a bit overwhelming. But one thing Mitch found that he was dead set on getting is the nursery theme. We originally wanted to do a motorcycle theme when we found out we were having a boy. But there's not much out there with that theme. And let's be honest, when you think of me you do NOT think "Oh, she's crafty!" So I had to be honest with myself and thought we better stick with something that has options. So, here it is:
Mitch fell in love with it immediately. So, I knew I had no choice haha. I think it is still so cute! It's fun to start seeing things coming together. Now, all we need is a new house so we an start decorating the nursery!
Baby boy has been so active lately. I laid down for a nap and it seemed like he was training for kickboxing. I called Mitch over and lifted my shirt, and you could see every time he hit or kicked. Mitch really enjoyed watching his movements. I think this is my favorite part of being pregnant. I love being able to feel him move! I noticed he moves a lot in the evenings, and when I eat during the day. So far, he seems to love sardines and salmon, string cheese and cereal! Oh and when we went to the movies, I had some popcorn and he just went crazy! He is definitely a foodie already :) I can't believe he will be here in 17 weeks! Time is just flying by.

.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment